Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

IMG_20190816_215458_328.jpg
IMG_20190816_215458_357.jpg

I think I know what happened here. Some pieces from the red portion of the heel got on the grey fabric. The owner tried to rub the red off and ended up spreading the red across. Whatever he used to wipe dried up and the red turned brownish. My Unions directly from UnionLA has some red marks on there from the heel.

How would the red heel touch that portion of the gray if they’re new and in the box? Shoes touch heel to toe, not heel to heel.

I think I know what happened here. Some pieces from the red portion of the heel got on the grey fabric. The owner tried to rub the red off and ended up spreading the red across. Whatever he used to wipe dried up and the red turned brownish. My Unions directly from UnionLA has some red marks on there from the heel.

nah...GOAT employee took a sh*t and didnt wash his hands after

Finally going to do some work on my extra LA to CHI. Regular nail polish remover and a q-tip works?

Nail polish will take extra effort. Regular rubbing alcohol removes the paint much easier but could harm the leather, or so I’ve read

How would the red heel touch that portion of the gray if they’re new and in the box? Shoes touch heel to toe, not heel to heel.

I think it's the way the shoe was made. Cuts from the pieces of the trim attached to the grey fabrics. That's just how my pair came in. Not extremely noticeable, but noticeable if you examine it. Not a big deal to me since it's for the feet.

I think I'm about to place a bid for UNC's. Would be my first low and I've always wanted the UNC hi.

Last edited:
Lol the LA to CHI are now even more expensive in Europe than it was before the actual EU release.
I should accept that I'll never have them :frown:

Na just straight baby wipes will do the trick. Clorox anything would be to abrasive and he may end up accidentally rubbing the paint off. Just my .2 cents.

Baby wipes def won’t do it.

You have no idea what your talking about. Been using them for years on nike midsoles for minor scuffs and dirt and they DO work. Whether or not one wants to use them is their choice but they do work and are even cheaper. Was just trying to help but if you guys want to recommend he take a Clorox BLEACH product to his shoes then have at it.

Back
Top Bottom