Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You have no idea what your talking about. Been using them for years on nike midsoles for minor scuffs and dirt and they DO work. Whether or not one wants to use them is their choice but they do work and are even cheaper. Was just trying to help but if you guys want to recommend he take a Clorox BLEACH product to his shoes then have at it.
Baby wipes come first for me. I’ll use something more abrasive for whatever they don’t remove.

You have no idea what your talking about. Been using them for years on nike midsoles for minor scuffs and dirt and they DO work. Whether or not one wants to use them is their choice but they do work and are even cheaper. Was just trying to help but if you guys want to recommend he take a Clorox BLEACH product to his shoes then have at it.
I thought you meant for stripping the paint. Take it easy, man.

EB236B0F-2935-49CD-91F6-3A576231BF66.jpeg
UnDS these yesterday...

I know people here didn’t like the pics I first took with other laces but i am really happy with the results.

Prices don't match the demand & number of pairs...it's ridiculous.
I think these are actually one of the few models that will drop again...

I was looking to grab a pair of the unc lows (size 12) but prices keep going up. Not paying $100 over retail for these smh.

did you invent kicks tho?

Oh you must not know (clearly :lol: ). A few years back, I made a hashtag that is now one the longest running hash tags on IG and then shortened it when I created my sneaker page. So its not about literally inventing kicks.. There is link to my sneaker page below; feel free to check out my page and hit follow; enjoy. :D

https://www.instagram.com/inventedkicks/

Last edited:
Prices don't match the demand & number of pairs...it's ridiculous.
I think these are actually one of the few models that will drop again...

Probably same thing that happens with the Carolina off white AJ1

Stock X’s most sold shoe but price remains consistently high/never drops

Back
Top Bottom