Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I just gave mine a couple marks
1575302273619.png
1575302294786.png

black tongue collar and laces is a dope color blocking for 1's.

Great to see pics, always trying to see natural worn in pics too.

Never understood acentone-ing these rub off pairs. Let them wear naturally :nthat:

Wearing naturally doesn’t seem to take the paint off very much. I’m over a full year into consistent wearing of my Lance Mountain 1 and they have nary a streak of paint wearing off.

Been wearing LA2Chi regularly as well and they show no signs of cracking. It’s a true paint layer so acetone is the only way to reveal the under layer unless you legit skate them HARD.

Wearing naturally doesn’t seem to take the paint off very much. I’m over a full year into consistent wearing of my Lance Mountain 1 and they have nary a streak of paint wearing off.

Been wearing LA2Chi regularly as well and they show no signs of cracking. It’s a true paint layer so acetone is the only way to reveal the under layer unless you legit skate them HARD.

I think that’s because Nike/JB still use a light finish on the paint so the paint itself doesn’t start cracking/chipping. I noticed this when I got my NYC-Paris pair dirty and had to clean them-I was afraid I would take the paint off while wiping with a towel + water but literally none of the paint wiped off.

LMs are notoriously hard to rub off but it can be done. vinnuendo vinnuendo posted his naturally worn whites in the dunks thread. There was another member that had worn his blacks enough that the paint had come off, but I can't remember his screen name.

They are technically an SB shoe, so skating them was probably what they intended for people to do to get the paint to come off.

1575311214797.png

I've been summoned. Last week's wear. Got these DS in spring 2017, have put some good mileage on em. Just walking and played ball in them a few times but I don't skate. There are some more scuffs on the back, too, from like sitting on some concrete steps.

If y'all would like, I can take some up close photos tomorrow.

My AJ1 LM pairs after many dozens of wears for years, still look nearly DS. I’m not the DIY type, so acetone is out of question. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom