Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I've always wondered when these video's pop up, they always call them reps. How do we know if that is or isn't an authorized factory?
Look at the source of the video, then check his linktree. Dude is selling fakes.
Yep and their IG handle is UABAT
And the logo is a bat wearing a hat with UA on it :rofl::rofl:

1giIzJrXRvuZIRUQs0hm_IRfVddEsWHaw7flQ

Look at the source of the video, then check his linktree. Dude is selling fakes.

Damn. Those look good. Even look look they had the RFID chip under the sticker.

I wear a size 15 and I don't believe they have made reps in that size yet (which is surprising) but seems like it's getting harder and harder to tell the real from the fake.

I like this shoe alot now in hand, i wasn't gonna get it before, but changed my mind as i didn't get the cool greys and so far that and the jubilee i didn't get.
You and your baby girl gotta get the Jubilees it will change your life. If you have a go fund me some of us won’t hesitate to donating. They might not Retro those again. You will feel and look amazing in them and everyone will notice.

Last edited:
You and your baby girl gotta get the Jubilees it will change your life. If you have a go fund me some of us won’t hesitate to donating. They might not Retro those again. You will feel and look amazing in them and everyone will notice.
I'm good on jubilee and cool greys and might skip the next 11s release gammas, for sure skipping columbias just not into them.

I rocked these for the first time today and I have to say these feel the most comfortable out of the other 11s I own and the red looks super vibrant on feet. I also had some head turners and compliments wearing these.

Really? The most uncomfortable 11 I have owned. Cool Grey's were more comfortable by a mile IMO.

Still a good shoe IMO.

Really? The most uncomfortable 11 I have owned. Cool Grey's were more comfortable by a mile IMO.

Still a good shoe IMO.
Yep! The Cool Greys were actually the most comfortable to me before I got these. The Black and Reds are the most uncomfortable to me out of all the 11s I own. The midsole is super stiff, I wore em quite a bit yet they never broke in.

my red and white 11s that came out a couple years ago still look fresh passing on these

Back
Top Bottom