Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

3880A783-FF8A-4FBF-8104-756921DDA4FC.jpeg

A lot of people don’t like these but I think it’s mostly due to the fact they aren’t part of the original 11 lineup. I could be wrong though.

Everyone loves the white/red 12 and 13 which is no surprise. In the case of the 12’s I prefer those over the white/black/taxi.

Wht/Blk was home colorway, wht/red was road for reg season. But I think just concords >>>> concords + these on the road. I just don’t like these I guess
Yep for sure cords will always be home but what If these were the homes and the win like 96 were the roads?

Sorry I haven't gone back and read any previous pages but how is the patent leather height on these?

The pair I got from DSG was pretty good. PL height was about 95-99% even. The Jubilees I got through EA a couple years back were awful. PL was off by at least a few CMs.

If you’ve been believing it’s been columbias for the last five years, when they came out a couple years prior to 5 years ago, I don’t know what to tell you lol.

Going on their releases OG, retro+, OG, retro+ like they’ve been doing, should be OG and that’s the only one that hasn’t been remastered yet.

Back
Top Bottom