Jordan 11 2011 Concord Legit Check

Whats up NT'ers just got these pair of Jordan Concord 11's 2011 from Craigslist. Wanting to know if these are Legit, Fake, B-Grades, or Legit w/flaws. These did come with a receipt from finish line, the tissue paper checked out, that patent leather is not warped or nothing both shoes have an R not a Q. The things that bug me for the authenticity are
  • The toe caps are not milky all the way through but they are somewhat milky not completely clear
  • The patent leather cut on the left shoe on the toebox
  • The stitched line on the back of the right shoe is slightly off
  • The 1st lace hoop on the left shoe is slightly higher than the right shoe

i think there legit with flaws because on b-grades theres somewhere on the shoe or box that says there bgrades

Yes I know that is what is bugging me too but they both have a size tag, both carbon fiber plates don't scratch and it has the blue stamp on the insole. Although for some reason the tongue doesn't go as high up as the right.

Something else I didn't mention is that the shoe box it came in is pretty small, the shoes fit tight in there and the tint of the plastic shield is kinda dark.

Whats up NT'ers just got these pair of Jordan Concord 11's 2011 from Craigslist. Wanting to know if these are Legit, Fake, B-Grades, or Legit w/flaws. These did come with a receipt from finish line, the tissue paper checked out, that patent leather is not warped or nothing both shoes have an R not a Q. The things that bug me for the authenticity are
  • The toe caps are not milky all the way through but they are somewhat milky not completely clear
  • The patent leather cut on the left shoe on the toebox
  • The stitched line on the back of the right shoe is slightly off
  • The 1st lace hoop on the left shoe is slightly higher than the right shoe
I have almost the same as yours except the carbon fiber on right side is a little rough but still carbon fiber and the peek at the back of the right shoe is not the same level and on the right shoe the patent leather on the inner side is higher a little bit than the left pair please also tell me if its b grade or legit

guys.. FYI.. B GRADE is legit! for a shoe to be B grade it is an authentic product with factory flaws- outlet grade product. REAL  B grades WILL ALWAYS be marked with a "B" on the shoes and box...ALWAYS! if not its not B grade.

IMO these look more legit than the GMs out today. GMs usually have the high PL cut in the back, these do not.. You may have yourself some early release(Air Randys) or legit RD with a flaw or 2 here possibly.. but you may want a few more opinions.

Yes the shoes are legit but you have to know not every pair is perfect the 2011 Retro Jordan 11 Concords is known for having defects/flaws and I'm not just talking about early release pairs I'm talking about retail pairs.So what I'm saying is don't expect a perfect shoe because even if you get an official retail pair it might have flaws.Jordan Brand is not how it use to be.

Yes the shoes are legit but you have to know not every pair is perfect the 2011 Retro Jordan 11 Concords is known for having defects/flaws and I'm not just talking about early release pairs I'm talking about retail pairs.So what I'm saying is don't expect a perfect shoe because even if you get an official retail pair it might have flaws.Jordan Brand is not how it use to be.
Hes absolutly correct couldn't have said it better

Back
Top Bottom