Jordan 11 BREDS 2012 LEGIT CHECK

ER as in early release? Because those are legit only difference is they weren't sold on RD. These are GM aka high quality fakes. 23s are off, PL is off and very shiny, shape of the shoe is all off

ER as in early release? Because those are legit only difference is they weren't sold on RD. These are GM aka high quality fakes. 23s are off, PL is off and very shiny, shape of the shoe is all off

yeah, ER as in early release. Can you tell any more tips on how to legit check? I've been checking on this but for me it looks like legit.

100% fake.

PL cut is off. Leather is a bit too shiny. Heel tab is the wrong shape. 23's are placed too high. Laces look too thin. DS pairs shouldn't have collars that are that closed up at the top.

100% fake.

PL cut is off. Leather is a bit too shiny. Heel tab is the wrong shape. 23's are placed too high. Laces look too thin. DS pairs shouldn't have collars that are that closed up at the top.
100% agree with this. also another thing, on the size label on the box, the ONE in twelve, should be NEARLY touching the bar code, I've looked at numerous authentic & GM boxes and it's a common mistakes by GM factories

Back
Top Bottom