Jordan 11 Breds Fake Check

Hi all,

I'm about to buy these but can't see them in person due to distance. The one thing that is tipping me off is that he's selling for 300? Is this real? I have looked at the threads for authentic vs fake and honestly to me, they both look the same! i cannot tell them apart so hopping one of you can! Thank you in advance!

I dunno, these look fake to me. 23s look stretched and collars look kinda fat.

Last edited:
Something looks off to me, I cant really make it out honestly.  Any picture of the box and inside tongue tag? It gets harder and harder to spot the 11 fakes man

these are 100% fake. heel collars are off. patent leather is high, 23 font is incorrect
I don't have a pair of these to compare but I was looking at the pics in the 11 section and even on those authentic ones they look super simiilar.  I don't think the PL on the real ones for these are as low as on the pantones but nonetheless I do agree they are fake but what kept me confused was how close the jump man is the the heel which I have never see on a fake 

i dont have additional pics..but i guess thats enough to  close the case.. good looking out guys, saved me 300 bucks and some fake shoes

i dont have additional pics..but i guess thats enough to  close the case.. good looking out guys, saved me 300 bucks and some fake shoes
ya no more pix needed.
click on the green thumbs up to show appreciation to the guys that helped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom