Jordan 11 Concord 2011 Legit Check

I picked these up and thought they might have been b-grade. I need some other opinions. Thanks!
2wh1ft4.jpg

24xhqgj.jpg

28lf6kz.jpg

s5w84g.jpg

2upw7pz.jpg

Th jumpman doesnt look to line up properly but is that because of angle? And that R on jumpman jordan looks kinda like a Q lol but Im not sure. Everything else looks good but I'd wait for more opinions

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Th jumpman doesnt look to line up properly but is that because of angle? And that R on jumpman jordan looks kinda like a Q lol but Im not sure. Everything else looks good but I'd wait for more opinions
The "R" is there, its very small so at quick glance it looks like "Q"
As for the jumpman, with JB quality control, those are good imo. (take what you can get)
Take a look at Concord thread where one guy had this jumpman touching the heel area of the "23".

The jumpman doesn't line up correctly because they put the 23 on slightly lower than they should have. This pair looks legit to me. I'll glance again, though.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

The jumpman doesn't line up correctly because they put the 23 on slightly lower than they should have. This pair looks legit to me. I'll glance again, though.. 
nerd.gif

After looking at them again, I noticed that the 23 is lower then it normally is on both pairs. (kinda worries me)

Those are as legit as any concords!! JB quality control is horrible though so not very many pairs will be on point with all checks. That pair looks better than the pair I got from FNL!

They look legit to me. Some concords come out looking a little different than others these days. I would say legit!

Back
Top Bottom