jordan 11 concord 2011

I would appreciate it if some one could let me know if these are legit. Thank you 

Last edited:
Height of bottom sole, mid sole and pl are the right shape .yellowing is expected.

The carbon looks a little funny not sure if is the angle and lighting. Are you able to provide a closer pic for both ?

Height of bottom sole, mid sole and pl are the right shape .yellowing is expected.

The carbon looks a little funny not sure if is the angle and lighting. Are you able to provide a closer pic for both ?
pics added of carbon. I'll take more if the lighting or angle is bad.

View media item 2053124
In the new pic on the right show I notice which looks like a window peak. Can you see if that is what it is?
If not the then the shoes looks legit.

You may wait for another member 's

In the new pic on the right show I notice which looks like a window peak. Can you see if that is what it is?
If not the then the shoes looks legit.

You may wait for another member 's
It appears to be a widows peak to me. I took closer pics of both shoes:

Sorry then I can't comfortably say these are legit based on the new findings. I have own several different pairs of 11s and have never seen this on a legit pair.

Maybe other members can take a look and give you their opinion. Good luck [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sorry then I can't comfortably say these are legit based on the new findings. I have own several different pairs of low and have never seen this on a legit pair.

Maybe other members can take a look and give you their opinion. Good luck [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thank you for your help.

Do you see it anywhere else on the shoe or just that area? Also you sure these are 2011 and not 2000?

I'll double check my buddy's concord tomorrow.

Last edited:
Do you see it anywhere else on the shoe or just that area? Also you sure these are 2011 and not 2000?

I'll double check my buddy's concord tomorrow.
I see it on the left shoe toe box. Yes these are are 2011 models according to the production date on the tag 6/8/11 - 7/26/11.

legit just beat tho

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford
You seem to be very knowledgeable in this area and was wondering if you care to share. On this particular pair there seems to what look like window peaks which are known to be on fakes, but you say they are legit. Does this mean Window peaks does not signify fakes?

Last edited:
legit just beat tho

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford
You seem to be very knowledgeable in this area and was wondering if you care to share. On this particular pair there seems to what look like window peaks which are known to be on fakes, but you say they are legit. Does this mean Window peaks does not signify fakes?
not all the time for these concords. breds? sure but the concords every now and then might have a couple

Back
Top Bottom