Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I'm really happy Guy's. Ive made a bomb Deal today. I have got the 82's ( DS ) for 80€ and a old Pair of worn 5's used for trade. Tomorrow the 11's come in.

One of the best Deals in my Sneaker Life :D
From where for that much?

I ordered the Win Like '82 from KC yesterday for $190 shipped. There's a feeling in the back of my head saying it's too good to be true, but everyone on the net right now says they're legit (and they were featured in a top legit reseller list on Complex). I'll have to do a good check on them when they arrive. I can say that I ordered the AJ12 Chinese New Year from them; last year. They are fire on feet, and when I compared them to the real vs fake check, they absolutely seemed like the real thing. Real quality; there.
How did u get free shipping? I show $40 to ship to US

From where for that much?

It was a local Deal.

Here they are. Finally :smile:

IMG_20180222_133904.jpg

68289701-0330-427D-BA8A-B818B16990C4.jpeg
I don’t think it was available to everyone. I got a notification through the app about a limited restock, but the app referenced “Exclusive Access”

SNKRS need to get hacked and shut down for life... Its basically become the digital back door for bots and random “exclusive” members.

Spent thousands of dollars with Nike in my lifetime and they have the nerve to play hard to get with the handful of decent kicks they make now!

I copped on release day in-store because the app is trash.

68289701-0330-427D-BA8A-B818B16990C4.jpeg
I don’t think it was available to everyone. I got a notification through the app about a limited restock, but the app referenced “Exclusive Access”
How much do you spend annually on the app if you don't mind me asking???

Guess it must have been exclusive to some. But I’ve only purchased 3 shoes off snkrs with bred toe 1’s being the most “exclusive”. But maybe they felt bad for me always striking out on other releases

How much do you spend annually on the app if you don't mind me asking???

Not sure exact amount, but here’s the list of shoes on the “Purchased” tab in the app (just to preface, I only have 1 account and have never used a bot)

• Jordan XI - Win Like ‘96
  • Jordan 3 - Black Cement
  • Jordan XI - Win Like ‘82
  • Air Max 90 - Doerenbecher
  • Jordan IV Premium - Ginger
  • SB Dunk - Grey Box
  • SB Dunk - Orange Box
  • Jordan X - OVO
  • Jordan IV - White/Cement
  • SB Dunk - Black Box
  • Jordan XI - Space Jam
  • Jordan XI Low - Navy/Gum