Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I have talked to people about the 11 and most say I’ll pay 400 up by that time and reason it’s 4 years is mortgage school and cc bills which is alot so I set it up to be paid off in 4 years
That sounds like a lot. But kudos to you for being responsible and knowing your limits.

Thank you for that yes I have to handle as these affect my credit in every way and I want great credit, so no shoes till all are done, then I can take care of shoes once it’s taken care of, everyone just remember without great credit, ain’t no way will you be able to be approved for most things with very low to no interest at all, so I wanna have no problems with that in case I’ll need it in the future.

:smokin:smokin:smokin
Omg it took so long to find these in a sz 14 in my local area. Had an extra shadow for trade bait and 30 bucks lmao for a DS OG all sz 14 pair.
So worth it for me.

The kicker was the fella that traded with me made me meet him 10 miles away and we stay in the same bldg on the same floor smh.

Full restock at Champs Times Square NYC, if anyone is looking for a pair at Retail! 82's, and BC 3's as well.

Is this site legit? Also if it's a non-U.S. site will they come with the same box and size tags as the U.S. release? Been looking to get these for close to retail but I'm OCD about that stuff. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, won't let me add a size 13 to my cart. Damn it.
Good deal
In Texas walk out price is $220+ 8% tax.

Not sure if there was a restock recently or if this is a customer return, but grabbed me a pair today at the mall. Gonna wear them ASAP.

57757A75-73C7-4FFE-A392-7FFCD17F1E0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom