Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Pass on these, but I'm definitely feeling the navy ones dropping later this year

I can't be the only person who's noticed how slow and lackluster this year has been compare to the last two. Outside of the Royals, there's been no real, big releases.....If I know Nike, they're up to something.

Last edited:
^ We only 5 months in the year fam

News hasn't been leaking like it was when Dino was dropping  bombs damn near every week

Summer and back to school time I see the ball rolling

^ We only 5 months in the year fam

News hasn't been leaking like it was when Dino was dropping  bombs damn near every week

Summer and back to school time I see the ball rolling

He's back looks like he works for under armo

Last edited:
First pics of the navy pair came out today, and they stick to the space jam mold. I would assume these will do the same as well.

The real question is whether or not they're going to have a mesh upper.

Why? What upper do you prefer? The upper on the upper on the Columbia lows is nice and the suede on the Baron lows looks good, too. For me, if it's not an OG colorway I'm fine with these other materials. The mesh can be a bit trashy looking sometimes.

Why? What upper do you prefer? The upper on the upper on the Columbia lows is nice and the suede on the Baron lows looks good, too. For me, if it's not an OG colorway I'm fine with these other materials. The mesh can be a bit trashy looking sometimes.
Honestly, I'm not too picky either way, just interested to see what direction they go. Seeing as the pics of the white/navy release show a mesh upper, I'm just curious if they'll keep the upper mesh for these, or maybe go with a leather upper like the Columbias.

Back
Top Bottom