Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Yeah I only cop stuff to rock but usually what ends up happening is they go in the closet for a few months then get brought out only cause I got some much other **** :lol: and dont get to rock my kicks often enough so then I either sell or trade to get some other kicks that will do the same haha

Buy now decide later
When I saw pics i was on the fence
But in hand they are really nice
They are loud but not very bright like I thought they would be
More on the darker shade of red imo

No reservation for the XI but I am sure it’ll be no hassle in getting one pair come Saturday.

Got 10 min head start at foot locker and foot action.

Don’t plan on doubling up
But I have 10 HS for all 3 apps....
Just gotta hit decline if I hit :lol:

I'm not interested in these, but tested my reservation. Says "no longer available". So their messaging is complete BS. It says they reserved MY SIZE, and to get them BEFORE the CLOCK RUNS OUT. Neither held true. Probably due to the fact that people can in fact select different sizes than their default, and they have set aside a fixed quantity for early selling. This is the first time I've seen a reserve sold out, which I'm inferring means they're probably not sit. As per every other holiday 11 that launched in the past, if you want these, there will be numerous restocks, so I wouldn't worry. Just act fast when you see an opportunity!

here you go: https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...63/pgid-12365954?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike

give it a try....worked for me strangely like I said even without reservation

D3080843-BA62-4172-8C1E-888D92874D8C.gif

It won’t work damn it! :angry:

I'm not interested in these, but tested my reservation. Says "no longer available". So their messaging is complete BS. It says they reserved MY SIZE, and to get them BEFORE the CLOCK RUNS OUT. Neither held true. Probably due to the fact that people can in fact select different sizes than their default, and they have set aside a fixed quantity for early selling. This is the first time I've seen a reserve sold out, which I'm inferring means they're probably not sit. As per every other holiday 11 that launched in the past, if you want these, there will be numerous restocks, so I wouldn't worry. Just act fast when you see an opportunity!

Did you check the Nike app? Online didn't work for me but when I went into the app, still there for me to get. PST for me

Got my pair this morning with the reservation. Already got shipping email for them. I have no time to waste since I have to be at work between 4-6am each day delivering packages due to the holidays. Just need the altitude xiii’s and I’m good for the next couple of months.

Man F Nike! I haven't received a reserve in over a year and I didn't receive that, my sister did on the space jam 9 and I'm the one spending the money with them. I let Nike know about too. All they can say is sorry and want to give a 10% promo. Forget that. Give me the access code and reservations.

This reserve stuff is so random
I didn’t get a reserve
But in the past 3 weeks I’ve gotten reserves for around 10 other shoes....
You never get what you want
And they always seem to reserve you shoes you might consider lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom