jordan 11 low retro any good for bball?

hi there NT

my co-worker just offered me 2 pairs of brand new original jordan 11 low retro for $30,the one that came out last year.

are they worth playing ball?i heard they are squeaky,but that is not an issue as long the full length air bag gives me enough cushioning .im 170lbs btw

thank guys

The XI lows are cool to play ball in except for no ankle support. If you wear a brace or have strong ankles, you should be fine. Also the cushioning andtraction is ok. The real up-side about those shoes is the ventilation. I would take those shoes for $30.

that's a good price imo, its one of my regular balling shoes, never had any ankle sprains or ankle problems with it so far. yeah they are squeaky after afew wears but you don't really pay attention to that stuff when playing anyway. go get them!

Congrats! for only $30. If you play guard do more running on courts, that will fit you well...

pick em up !
theyre super light and have excellent grip.
onlyy down side is that they get squeaky

I didn't buy a pair of the retros from last year, but my black/red IEs from a few years ago I had problems with that infamous "popping" issue. Ihave several pairs and one of the carbon plates started to pop in both shoes after I played in 'em. They are super light and breathe very well, but thepopping ruined those ones...even when I walked...
I don't know if JB fixed that issue on the more recent XI retros.

I LIKE THEM CUZ THEY R SUPER LIGHT AND BREATHABLE MINES HAVENT STARTED THE DREADFUL SQUEAKING YET BUT I ALTERNATE BETWEEN THE TWO I OWN. U SHOULD BUY THEM UWONT BE DISAPPOINTED

i wouldnt recommend hoopin in any lows. i dont see how bibby does it! i be bout the break my ankles with mids on strapped tight.

I bought some at the outlet and to me they were uncomfortable. The traction and grip is good but the padding of the insole is horrible. I don't know if itwas just bc that was the first time I wore it but I like ballin in my huraches.

I'm not sure how well they hold up in a full game, but I love using them to the gym. You can run, lift and do a shoot around in them.

And trust me, I've had the original's in '97 as well as the first retro in early 2000, these are a solid pair of shoes.

I just hate all the squeeking it makes.

Back
Top Bottom