Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Picked up the last size 12 at my mall. Now I have 45 days to find a lower price.

Attachments

• C3B37943-4CF6-403D-969C-7F8E2F019C99.jpeg
    C3B37943-4CF6-403D-969C-7F8E2F019C99.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 38
  • BAF194D8-08B7-4BC0-9D08-0DC190A55717.jpeg
    BAF194D8-08B7-4BC0-9D08-0DC190A55717.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 32
If the black/red 4 isn’t so close to releasing, I would have picked these up. I have always liked these

I wonder if these are gonna be emerald 11s part 2.

The value jumped in a couple of months

No discount for footlocker so I ordered off Nike just in case I can get a discount later.

Excluded.
Clowns told me they’re a quickstrike so excluded. Since when is a quickstrike available in full family sizing and made in these apparent numbers? Bunch of dip****s.
Anyway, finally got a chance to soak these in. So dope. I know they aren’t as strong as the OG pair but still love them. Probably my favorite 11 low. I’m gonna rock the hell out of these starting now.

CA777C38-205E-4E4C-8950-830267023EC0.jpeg
E4391E49-AEC1-4C72-A37A-66B0B3E1F2F6.jpeg
So I pulled out my worn twice black/red lows and put them next to these. Holy smokes. I knew those sucked but look at the difference. These snakes might not be the OGs but when you see them next to these pieces of trash ... wow. The shape is on a different planet. Look at those two toes. And the height and “patent” cut on these is, too. I’m taking the black/reds to my local consignment shop tomorrow. Never want to see them again. Snakes straight to feet when I wake up Saturday.

Picked my pair up from Champs :nthat:. I’ve been waiting for years for these to retro. Glad to finally have a pair.

39591993-9A04-48D9-8918-29B9936C2EB3.jpeg
You and me both, brotha. Flames. I had begun to think I’d never see them again. I feel silly about this but ... after picking up my two pairs at lunchtime, when I saw a FSR still on sneakers tonight, I bought another pair. I will run these into the ground with no effs given now. I will offset the cost by selling those black/red lows. And there’s nothing coming the rest of the year I care about till the black/red mids in December, so I’m not feeling TOO guilty LOL

Is the “bones” coming in May starting to grow on anyone else? First images looked like a pass but the more I see I like

You guys think I can go up half size for this? I have bred low tts the length is good but while I wear it I feel uncomfortable on the side of my feet. And they only have half size bigger left?

CA777C38-205E-4E4C-8950-830267023EC0.jpeg
E4391E49-AEC1-4C72-A37A-66B0B3E1F2F6.jpeg
So I pulled out my worn twice black/red lows and put them next to these. Holy smokes. I knew those sucked but look at the difference. These snakes might not be the OGs but when you see them next to these pieces of trash ... wow. The shape is on a different planet. Look at those two toes. And the height and “patent” cut on these is, too. I’m taking the black/reds to my local consignment shop tomorrow. Never want to see them again. Snakes straight to feet when I wake up Saturday.
Between the lows and the cdp, and to a slightly lesser extent the 2012 pair, the black and red xi has had the distinction of being the most screwed up colorway out of all the xis. Hoping the 2019 pair can change that

Clowns told me they’re a quickstrike so excluded. Since when is a quickstrike available in full family sizing and made in these apparent numbers? Bunch of dip****s.
Anyway, finally got a chance to soak these in. So dope. I know they aren’t as strong as the OG pair but still love them. Probably my favorite 11 low. I’m gonna rock the hell out of these starting now.

Yeah I guess any XI is excluded. I knew the regular mids had been the past two years but they are saying EVERY XI from now on is excluded.

Between the lows and the cdp, and to a slightly lesser extent the 2012 pair, the black and red xi has had the distinction of being the most screwed up colorway out of all the xis. Hoping the 2019 pair can change that

Very true.

The cdp breds EASILY hold the title for thee most miss-shaped xi mids EVER.

JB shoulda been ashamed to release those things.

And like you said, 2012’s werent much better.

Back
Top Bottom