Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Damn vid got me thinkin man. Lol

Not a fan of the pink lining tho.

Last edited:
Is the “bones” coming in May starting to grow on anyone else? First images looked like a pass but the more I see I like
I think they look cool just sitting there, I just can’t see me wearing them much over the navys and other shoes I have so will pass.

Yeah I guess any XI is excluded. I knew the regular mids had been the past two years but they are saying EVERY XI from now on is excluded.
Yup. I mean, it’s whatever. I was just bemused she told me they were QS. Just say all XIs are excluded, don’t make up dumb ****.

cheapest way to get these would have been to buy at finishline with $20 reward. Another option would have been to buy off Nike with ebates especially if you live in a tax free state. The third option would have been DTLR/Villa but it's not available in some places. DTLR was allowing the $25 rewards to be used on these.

CA777C38-205E-4E4C-8950-830267023EC0.jpeg
E4391E49-AEC1-4C72-A37A-66B0B3E1F2F6.jpeg
So I pulled out my worn twice black/red lows and put them next to these. Holy smokes. I knew those sucked but look at the difference. These snakes might not be the OGs but when you see them next to these pieces of trash ... wow. The shape is on a different planet. Look at those two toes. And the height and “patent” cut on these is, too. I’m taking the black/reds to my local consignment shop tomorrow. Never want to see them again. Snakes straight to feet when I wake up Saturday.

This is what I keep talking about when I say they did something different after the Cherry XI drop. The UNC's and pretty much all lows after seem to be closer to the OG than before.

This is what I keep talking about when I say they did something different after the Cherry XI drop. The UNC's and pretty much all lows after seem to be closer to the OG than before.
Definitely. Didn’t buy the white/red lows so didn’t realize those were still using the same crap shape etc. But noticed my emeralds were way better, like these. Unfortunately I donated those to charity months ago after the right shoe started squeaking and those clowns at Nike rejected my return. They were unwearable like that, drove me NUTS with every step. I like these even more, anyway. Fingers crossed I don’t have the same issue.

Just dropped my black/reds at the consignment shop. Bye bye.

Got mine. Didn’t have any rewards but the full price help me keep my gold status for May 4th.

That’s really the point of all this. Getting that full head start in a couple of weeks.

Also, the shoes aren’t bad at all. But 10, scratch that, 11 min check in gang. Here we come!!

Salty I missed these. Outta the country. Gotta wait a month to see if they have a pair @ the nike store before I head back home otherwise its stockx smh. Congrats to those who copped & especially those who cop on a disco.

Definitely. Didn’t buy the white/red lows so didn’t realize those were still using the same crap shape etc. But noticed my emeralds were way better, like these. Unfortunately I donated those to charity months ago after the right shoe started squeaking and those clowns at Nike rejected my return. They were unwearable like that, drove me NUTS with every step. I like these even more, anyway. Fingers crossed I don’t have the same issue.

Just dropped my black/reds at the consignment shop. Bye bye.

I have that squeaking problem with my Cool Grey XI lows.Its so annoying.Because of that they are my beaters I wear everywhere

I have that squeaking problem with my Cool Grey XI lows.Its so annoying.Because of that they are my beaters I wear everywhere
My emeralds were so noisy and felt “crunchy” under my foot, I couldn’t even use them as beaters. Or I didn’t want to. I have beaters already that don’t annoy me. But yeah. Bummed me out. I mean, I probably wore them seven times before it started.

Back
Top Bottom