Jordan 11 Red/White "Cherry" Lows Legit Check *URGENT*

Person I bought from said he wore the Jordan symbol on the insole off. From looking at other pictures I feel like one of the shoes is real and the other is fake but, I'm not sure because that doesnt make sense. Please let me know if they're legit or fake or if just one of them is and why. I need to know ASAP please and thank you.                                         

Not seeing any issue with either shoe based on the pictures that you have provided. Is not unusual to have the printing on the insoles to be wear out. 1/2 of the Nike air on my 2016 AJ1 black toe is missing only after wearing it twice.

What are you seeing that is making you think it's fake?

Last edited:
He might not know this but both left and right shoes aren't made at the same time and probably not even the same person. They look to be legit to me too.

Not seeing any issue with either shoe based on the pictures that you have provided. Is not unusual to have the printing on the insoles to be wear out. 1/2 of the Nike air on my 2016 AJ1 black toe is missing only after wearing it twice.

What are you seeing that is making you think it's fake?
The only thing worrying me was the difference of location between the two jumpman on the back. Also one of the soles on the toe box is noticeably more slanted than the other. As well as on one of the shoes, the stitching isn't even throughout on the patent leather while on the other one, it is.

Left and right are made at different times and people. These are just poor workmanship.

My navy glum low is missing 1/2 his head on the left shoe

Ok thank you for the reassurance.

No worry I definitely know your concerns. Fakes have been getting real good and sometimes without having a real and fake pair in hand to compare its real hard. Pictures sometimes can only tell so much. JB poor workmanship does not help either.

Back
Top Bottom