Jordan 12.5, Melo M4 or Ol'Skool

What would be the ideal shoe to play in amongst the mentioned above?
Position played: 1,2 3
Type of playing: Very active in terms of running and jumping, loves to crash boards as well. Build is heavier/stockier for most guards (baron davis mold)

Important areas of consideration: Cushioning, traction, ankle support Your inputs or reviews on shoes would greatly help? Thanks

definitely go with the m4's

the ankle support, traction, and cushioning are all great

i can't speak for the ol' skools but i doubt they would excel in any of the above categories

i can't speak for the 12.5's but the ankle support seems it wouldn't surpass that of the m4 but i don't know about the traction and cushioning

I tried on the Ol' Schools and the M4's this morning. I took back a pair of Big Funds that the wife bought me (too small). I left Finish Line with theM4s. The Ol' Schools are nice too though and it was a hard decision for me. I have never played in either shoe though, but the M4s are really comfortable.

swooshdude, those were two that I have been looking at next. What specifically made you choose the M4 over Ol' School, or was it just something you liked?I tried on the M4 and they felt great, but just wondering if I missed something.

Back
Top Bottom