Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

Man I definitely slept on this release, had to go to 3 different malls today to find my size all ftl, champs, fta, soldout in my area, ended up coppin a pair from City Blue!! Haven't shopped at the store in years lol.. glad they had my size!!
20190922_134519.jpg

I haven't seen in person yet either, might push me over the fence but... doubtful. Want but do not need, like all shoes at this point really, but I haven't convinced myself that I need them just yet. Plus I just copped Fibas for $152 today. I shall remain optimistic in copping them for a price I will be happy with, or not.

SNS cancelled my order from Saturday afternoon. Claiming they were out of stock

I used the discount code bruh posted couple pages back. Cant help but feel like they hit me with the cancel cuz they didn’t like the new J getting copped on disco

SNS cancelled my order from Saturday afternoon. Claiming they were out of stock

I used the discount code bruh posted couple pages back. Cant help but feel like they hit me with the cancel cuz they didn’t like the new J getting copped on disco

I ordered from sns last night and got shipping today using the disco code
Sucks that you got cancelled

Yes, 1 FSR run per restaurant! Haven't had one yet, I need to try it.
Only 1 fsr of chicken sandwiches? That's an automatic L(ol).

Popeye's gonna have to hand out raffle tix going forward but then again, employees probably gonna backdoor

These 12 are pure flames only quality flaw is that blue on the mid sole but some black paint should fix that

Attachments

• EB012B45-185B-476F-BF22-70B22A704005.jpeg
    EB012B45-185B-476F-BF22-70B22A704005.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 55
  • BDFF309A-F80F-4B9A-B5B2-B054B4CA3C70.jpeg
    BDFF309A-F80F-4B9A-B5B2-B054B4CA3C70.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 57
These are still in stores around me.

I also think they will restock.

I tried them on. I like them on foot but that black leather isn’t the greatest. Just sayin’.

Back
Top Bottom