Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

I like the game royal 12s way more then Fiba’s I’ll most definitely be picking these up on September 28th

Maybe Im way off here. But these are simply blue versions of the "flu games" from a few years ago. All materials look the same to me in pics so far. I like em. But the material debate has got me confused.

?. Looks leather to me. What pic are you referring to specifically?

Every single pic in this thread :lol: minus any prototypes or anything. Sanded leather is not the same as leather..( this part isn't a reply to you JRepp) so IDK why thats even a thing lol. If it's not like the OG's from 97 then its some weird suede.

Every single pic in this thread :lol: minus any prototypes or anything. Sanded leather is not the same as leather..( this part isn't a reply to you JRepp) so IDK why thats even a thing lol. If it's not like the OG's from 97 then its some weird suede.
Im being serious here. What part are you guys actually talking about being diff on this shoe?

Sanded leather leads to nubuck. I see zero nubuck on any of these pics.

Last edited:
Im being serious here. What part are you guys actually talking about being diff on this shoe?

The blue area that is touching the black leather. Not the blue in the midsole or outsole.

It's clearly not leather like the blk/red.

Sanded leather leads to nubuck. I see zero nubuck on any of these pics.

Yeah.. the blue rand that comes up from the midsole onto the upper. It's the only part on the side profile of the upper that is blue. I assume you know what part we mean, it just doesnt look non-leather to you.

7F809209-BCB1-4145-B688-F1381699B5DF.jpeg
67CECF13-FC8A-4513-BA92-EA3EE19C780F.jpeg

I DM'ed the guy who posted those ^^^^ pics and he told me nothing is suede on the shoe, everything is leather.... :nerd:

PO

OP doesn't know the difference :lol: The pics are HD af and I can see it.. if you STILL can't see it.. cop and find out on RD, you'll see :lol:

I'll purchase if they hit outlets. :lol:
But yeah I know its not standard leather, one video a few pages back showed that to me, but its not suede either, so just wondering what they did exactly....That's all.

PO

It's the same material as the Gym Reds last year. Whoever has those, pull them out. It's the same thing.

Colorway is too fire for a Dallas boy....gotta cop

Back
Top Bottom