Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

I'll purchase if they hit outlets. :lol:
But yeah I know its not standard leather, one video a few pages back showed that to me, but its not suede either, so just wondering what they did exactly....That's all.

PO

Fair enough. I dont think it's suede either. I've just been calling it that because I didn't feel like being NT technical lol.

Okay so maybe I was wrong I just saw some new better pictures are out and the article said “textured suede overlays”.

Probably gonna be a StockX buy. Depends on the numbers. I don’t wanna pay retail. And JB might give it a new nickname down the line with all leather

I feel like they would’ve looked better if the jumpman part on the side was black like in a lot of the custom pairs you see. A little extra contrast just sets it off imo. Someone please photoshop that for me!

Fair enough. I dont think it's suede either. I've just been calling it that because I didn't feel like being NT technical lol.

They appear to be like those diffused blue 6 type material

64642D5B-3894-4D61-A8D9-4B8158F964DA.jpeg

No matter the material, the quality of the shoes looks pretty solid from the pictures so far. XIIs are tanks, so I have no concerns about the material's durability.

I haven't been this excited about a pair of Jordan's in a while; it's nice to see that JB got everything right with these.

I dont think we are concerned about durability lol. This is an OG based retro + and they jacked it up by switching the ONE piece to a different material FOR NO REASON. It's not a performance shoe and the material does not enhance the shoe.. it's pointless annoying crap like that, that makes me want to pass. I keep saying they dont even look that bad for some reason but it was unnecessarily annoying.

I dont think we are concerned about durability lol. This is an OG based retro + and they jacked it up by switching the ONE piece to a different material FOR NO REASON. It's not a performance shoe and the material does not enhance the shoe.. it's pointless annoying crap like that, that makes me want to pass. I keep saying they dont even look that bad for some reason but it was unnecessarily annoying.

I understand where you are coming from; it is a seemingly random change and is certainly different in comparison to the OG XIIs. For me, the change is not bothersome because it does not affect durability. That was just my thing and wasn't related to what others were saying.

Back
Top Bottom