Jordan 12 Gamma blue legit check

The sneakers themselves look legit, tag #'s match online but the box is where I'm having issues with. The box says black/jade instead of gamma blue AND it says jumpman23.com instead of jordan.com, the fingerprint is multicolor instead of black and the quote on the back is green.

Will post pictures in a few

Last edited:
Since when did they release retros with the retro cards again? Lol these are fake. You can tell for many reasons.

The box has an asian sticker that they obviously attempted to remove..

Font on the size tag of the box.

Production tag. These were released on 12/26/13, did they really make these that early?

Retro card...

Since when did they release retros with the retro cards again? Lol these are fake. You can tell for many reasons.

The box has an asian sticker that they obviously attempted to remove..

Font on the size tag of the box.

Production tag. These were released on 12/26/13, did they really make these that early?

Retro card...

I didn't even think of that.

From the pictures, are these the correct shade of blue or no? I was in a store near my house and saw these but they were a shade or two darker, were those fake as well?

Last edited:
Hard to say unless I see them side by side. The shoes themselves actually look really good. But you can tell by the stitching, the jumpman and the red CF underneath the shoe that they're off.

Hard to say unless I see them side by side. The shoes themselves actually look really good. But you can tell by the stitching, the jumpman and the red CF underneath the shoe that they're off.

Which picture are you referring to with the jumpman? I knew the CF was the easiest way to tell but I didn't know what to look for or have anything to compare to =\

Funny thing is, I purchased these online and the first pair I knew right of the bat they were fake so he sent me these, much harder for me to tell but the box itself i knew was off.

What do you think about the box with the miscolored fingerprint, the green lettering and jumpman23.com? Are those all wrong as well?

The stitched jumpman on the tongue. As for the size tag on the shoe, it can be either jumpman23.com or jordan.com depending on the shoe I believe. The color looks good on the shoes from the pics but hard to say since you can't really see the true shade of them. The fingerprint is a bit odd. Haven't seen one like that.

The stitched jumpman on the tongue. As for the size tag on the shoe, it can be either jumpman23.com or jordan.com depending on the shoe I believe. The color looks good on the shoes from the pics but hard to say since you can't really see the true shade of them. The fingerprint is a bit odd. Haven't seen one like that.
thanks alot for the help.

confronted the guy who sold them to me, he said "I thought you knew because of the pictures" WTF? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom