Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Damn i remember when these were going for around $300 when the release got cancelled lol
I might return mine and rebuy if i hit up the outlets
I paid $160
I've been trying to stay away from the outlets
I'll end up returning and rebuying then spending more money if i'm at the outlets
I'll save $60...but i'll turnaround and spend it on something else lol

Damn i remember when these were going for around $300 when the release got cancelled lol
I might return mine and rebuy if i hit up the outlets
I paid $160
I've been trying to stay away from the outlets
I'll end up returning and rebuying then spending more money if i'm at the outlets
I'll save $60...but i'll turnaround and spend it on something else lol
I live around the corner from an outlet...

I spend too much...lol

Bro i have no self control when i'm at the outlets
If i see something i want i just buy it
Seems like they are sitting hard at $99
Probably can be had for lower in the near future
Maybe $70 or so
But yeah hard to pass at $99

I just picked up my pair today.....for $55 :wow::smokin

I was given a $50 off $100 purchase MVP card back in November when I bought my 1st pair. All I had to do was couple it with $1.99 laces to put me over the $100 mark.

Now I can ice my other pair and beat these with no remorse.

Edit: Camarillo outlet has 2 sections for these so there’s plenty of men’s sizes.

Last edited:
after going through this thread I was not about to pay over $100 for these. y'all was feasting for the low low, so I fasted until I could do the same.

$75 with MVP card. om nom nom

Got rid of mine thankfully

Is I can cop a pair for $70 or lower... done deal

Damn these could be had for $70 to $80 is that with a discount or that’s the price in the outlets

I don’t know why does not open a outlet in Manhattan

Damn these could be had for $70 to $80 is that with a discount or that’s the price in the outlets

I don’t know why does not open a outlet in Manhattan
discount but who knows if they'll last this next FF and even then resellers would line up

they're $99.99 at most places

want em cheaper tho is my point :lol:

I’m still forever grateful for the work blazed did for me and others in this thread, but seeing some of you cop for sub $100 hurt my heart :smh: shoulda been patient but never thought utah would get these

I don't think anybody knew they would have this much stock.

When the first sale hit it seemed as if they ran out of stock then all of the sudden a bunch of these popped up.

If you are size 12 and below I think you can get then even cheaper than they are now.

I can live with that, only had a passing interest in these anyway. However considering that sll off these got pulled from all the other stores I'm pretty surr Nike is sitting on a ton of these, so I think these will sit for a while and most likely hit the clearance wall. Honestly I think I'm gonna go back to my $100 Jordan rule. I have enough 13s and $100 is about what any pair of Js is worth in my eyes.

I don't think anybody knew they would have this much stock.

When the first sale hit it seemed as if they ran out of stock then all of the sudden a bunch of these popped up.

If you are size 12 and below I think you can get then even cheaper than they are now.

Back
Top Bottom