Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

D6AV8NTWkAU7Ek6.jpg

So on the for real, for real anyone know where to cop any more decent quality pairs of these at? I'd be down to get another pair to rock... Not paying over $120 though..

So on the for real, for real anyone know where to cop any more decent quality pairs of these at? I'd be down to get another pair to rock... Not paying over $120 though..

Wow. Great to be back on NikeTalk. 10 year hiatus. Stopped collecting shoes, distanced myself from it all. so much has changed in the shoe game, I'm lost. Had to make a new screen name (previous one "had" to be deleted). Overall feels good to be back, thanks for asking a question that I finally feel I can answer.

Anyways, back to your question. Depends on what you call decent. Maybe a month ago I went into my local outlet and spotted a pair, no clue what significance they had. Started to look at them that night, had buyers remorse and returned them. Then the breds came out and I fell back in live hard. I'm in about 6 pairs

I just went to my local outlet and
scored another pair for 77. These ain't going back. They were at 99, 30% off weekend, and tax. Not bad right? Will send pics if you like.

What size are you looking for? I saw maybe three more 11's and a 13.

Wow. Great to be back on NikeTalk. 10 year hiatus. Stopped collecting shoes, distanced myself from it all. so much has changed in the shoe game, I'm lost. Had to make a new screen name (previous one "had" to be deleted). Overall feels good to be back, thanks for asking a question that I finally feel I can answer.

Anyways, back to your question. Depends on what you call decent. Maybe a month ago I went into my local outlet and spotted a pair, no clue what significance they had. Started to look at them that night, had buyers remorse and returned them. Then the breds came out and I fell back in live hard. I'm in about 6 pairs

I just went to my local outlet and
scored another pair for 77. These ain't going back. They were at 99, 30% off weekend, and tax. Not bad right? Will send pics if you like.

What size are you looking for? I saw maybe three more 11's and a 13.
Hey I mean sages you back man

I wonder if these ever hit the one closest to me, I remember a lot of people in here had some shady employees trying to flip all the pairs :lol:

What's the lowest people have seen these at their outlets? I got a pair on the hash wall for 99 plus 20% off, 80 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom