Jordan 18 retro "Cool Grey" - Nov. 2018

Im a sucker for suede and this model looks good with it. I love how the black carbon fiber compliments the grey. I think they look good and contrast nicely. Black at the bottom and the majority of the upper is a solid grey. It makes the shoe pop more

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you guys feel that way about those models what is purpose or need of going into a thread and posting such irrelevant opinion. If I didn't like a shoe model I would never open the thread let alone post my opinion. Were you guys hoping mabey seeing the shoe in a new colorway change your perception of the shoe?

Anyone else wear 18s with shorts only?

Lol you sound like a child. This is what a forum is by definition. You get to see and read about peoples' opinions. If you don't like it, move on but rest assured forums spark debates, debates are full of opinions and facts.

Lol you sound like a child. This is what a forum is by definition. You get to see and read about peoples' opinions. If you don't like it, move on but rest assured forums spark debates, debates are full of opinions and facts.

I understand. Im totally up for debates and like I stated everyone is entitled an opinion and your taste in shoes is subjective. At least state some reasons why you dont like the shoe.

I think the 18s look pretty cool, but I try to stick to the ones he played in for the bulls... even though I refuse to buy any red colorways. Yeah, I know... I just don't wear red, unless it's very minimal.

Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-2018-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-2018-Release-Date-Front.jpg
Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-2018-Release-Date-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-2018-Release-Date-Heel.jpg
Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-2018-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg

Plan on scooping the Toros at some point and I love these and will probably try and get them too. The ones I really want to re-release are the white/reds. So clean. White/red Js are my favorite, followed by cool grey I think.

I like these a lot but I’m not paying retail for these and I’m still mad after the red 18s

Back
Top Bottom