Jordan 18 retro "Cool Grey" - Nov. 2018

Everything post Jordan 13 with the exception of the 16s is trash.

Lot of Jordan before the 13s were trash too, including the 13’s

Honestly the 2's are trash in my opinion. My top 5 is comprised of 1-8-11-12-13. Others have a lot of potential except the 2s.
3-4-5 feel big on my feet. I get the feeling I'm rocking skateboarding sneakers and I used to board back in Junior High.
Regarding the 13! Wow!! I know you don't believe that. I love me some 13's.

To each his own obviously...but the 13's are absolutely NOT trash
Word!

Honestly the 2's are trash in my opinion. My top 5 is comprised of 1-8-11-12-13. Others have a lot of potential except the 2s.
3-4-5 feel big on my feet. I get the feeling I'm rocking skateboarding sneakers and I used to board back in Junior High.
Regarding the 13! Wow!! I know you don't believe that. I love me some 13's.

Word!
Haha, I honestly do not like the 13’s. Got way too much going on. I can appreciate the idea behind them but that’s it. A of effort.

Jordan’s seem to be pretty polerizing in terms of opinions. I feel like a lot of models get a past becuase they’re jordans. I admit as a kid I like whatever Jordan was out because of that reason. Almost like you had to like them. Now, o see them for what they are individually

Would have preferred a black outsole, but still nice nonetheless.

Imma keep it a hunnid....

If these are limited, I'll try to scoop. If not, I'll let them sit until there's a steal to be had. I could live without them as well.

Everything post Jordan 13 with the exception of the 16s is trash.
XVII's are cool, otherwise I agree

part of the problem w/ the success of the XVII's was they didn't have a Chicago colorway and the price...people don't really care about a metal briefcase

Back
Top Bottom