JORDAN 2009 "LIMITED RELEASE"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY INFO ON THE AIR JORDAN 2009 "LIMITED RELEASE" VERSION???.......HEARD THESE WERE SUPPOSE RELEASE THE END OF JAN. (THIS MONTH) BUT I HAVENT SEEN ANY PICS OR HEARD NEWS ON HOW LIMITED AND WHAT THE COLOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE....ANY1 HAVE INFO OR COULD SHED SUM LIGHT ON THESE????....THANKS

Vinse you get a pass because your usually in the NIKE section but all the Air Jordan 2009 releases are limited releases.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Why do some of you have to be so sarcastic? I wish more people would just try and be a little more helpful.

Everybody on NT is sarcastic. Only a few people on here actually attempt to help another lol

not really feeling these at all. never have, never will. lol to those who wait in line for them!

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Why do some of you have to be so sarcastic? I wish more people would just try and be a little more helpful.
word

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I'm not even sure why people bought the last limited XX3s. that thing is just annoying to me. people spending $2000 on a shoe is just plain stupid IMO. makes me not want to buy any of them.. and def not these 2009s
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom