Jordan 2015 Chicago DS sz 11.5. STEAL

Hello not. Looking to move some kicks. Legit as they come.. I ship via USPS double boxed and only accept PayPal. Will ship to confirmed addresses only. Please check my refs if you need to.

***Still for sale*** Refunded A100O.

When contacting me please read thread and do a LEGIT CHECK ON ME prior to finalizing deal. All my items are 100% authentic and will be as described.

Thank you.

UPDATE: No you did not get refunded because of questions you asked. I refunded you because you are overly paranoid on getting screwed and even doubted me and my shoes after sending you TAGGED pics that you requested in every possible angle. I don not conduct bad business. Never have, never will. You even stated yourself that all the other people you contacted didnt want to deal with you due to your mass amount of questions and concerns on being screwed.

lets get the facts right, sir.

BTW shoes are SOLD

Don't worry I won't violate you and ruin your precious NT feedback and almighty reputation...your cool

you can sit here and be all sad because I did not sell you the Chicagos all you want. at the end of the day it's just shoes. Take the L and move on with life sir.

Back
Top Bottom