JORDAN 3 BLACK/PURPLE 11/14/2020

This holiday season Jordan Brand will be releasing a Jordan 3 Black/Purple color way slated for 11/14/2020 as of right now. Style code is CT8533-050 and the price is 190.00. Curious to how these will come out.
Info comes from Coley2xs via twitter

I hope they’re not re-releasing those nasty “joker” themed 3s from way back when

obviously it’s not those but black/purple 3s sound like bad news :emoji_confused:

What if??

D7EE1D37-BD5A-468D-AC3B-04368A58E583.jpeg
C29D584C-EFCC-4AAF-BF9C-C2995EB5DBF9.jpeg

I hope they’re not re-releasing those nasty “joker” themed 3s from way back when

obviously it’s not those but black/purple 3s sound like bad news :emoji_confused:
The Joker 3s are not bad imo.. solid materials for the time they were released
A lot of ppl can’t pull off the colors.... I love my pair, but 3s are my favorite Jordan

The Joker 3s are not bad imo.. solid materials for the time they were released
A lot of ppl can’t pull off the colors.... I love my pair, but 3s are my favorite Jordan
Agreed. I still have my pair. They are solid aside from the chippy midsole. I had to put black laces in then though. Forgot what color the stock laces were but they looked bad imo

It won't be the Lakers PE but it's going to be a Suns colorway theme. Assuming; Where ever it's yellow; it would be replace with orange. Someone should do a photoshop.

If these were a Lakers CW I would’ve been all the way in. As info is saying that these are actually a Suns CW, I’m good. JB is going to make money with whatever they do, but if they made any PE that Kobe wore it would fly. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get at least one Kobe PE next year (2021), especially with his passing.

It won't be the Lakers PE but it's going to be a Suns colorway theme. Assuming; Where ever it's yellow; it would be replace with orange. Someone should do a photoshop.
Someone should tell them no if anything. Lakers makes way more sense.

Jordan would have my attention again with a black cement lakers nike air 3

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom