Jordan 3 "Pit Crew" LEGIT CHECK

Help! Trying to find out if these are legit or not. Please provide reasoning when responding.

need better pix to be 100% here..

Million $ question is what did you pay for them? If you got a great deal chances are you got beat...There are perfect replicas of these in the mix and im thinking this MIGHT be a pair of them..

1 issue I have is the yellow lace holes by the toebox.. If you look close they are not seated correctly..They look very sloppy..MOST GM 3s show this exact trait. 

2 IMO the collars are not the right shape.. They come down to a point by the ankle and they should be more round at that point..(compare to any legit 3s you may have)

3 sloppy looking construction.. the toes look square by the Eprint and I can see glue and mis stitches etc..

NOTE... Im not saying 100% they are fake, as I stated I need more pix either way..Im just trying to inform you good fakes do exist of these and Ebay has a load of them for redic prices.. These kats buy these for $150 and resell for thousands.

http://www.basketballjordanshoes.com/air-jordan-retro-3-oregon-ducks-pe-oregon-pit-crew-black.html  If you dont believe me..

Wait for a few more opinions...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom