Jordan 3 True Blue check please.

LC check please! These are the only pics I could get sorry.

These are a bit rough but was planning to restore it and apply some needed TLC to them.

More info:

Size: 9.5

2011 release

To me the stitching, elephant print thickness, and the tongue seems legit.

What do you all think?

Thanks!

Last edited:
There so beat that I can't tell. The shape off shoe looks weird imo.They look fake but sse what others have to say

Thanks for the input BC. Do you mean the front and the toebox shape?

Most of the fakes I've seen seems to have a long front and also is just straight/flat frontal area. Your right they're beat that's why may be hard to tell... :frown:

Yea bro the toe box shape is throwing me for a loop seems long (pause) good luck fam

Idk man I'm kinda thrown off to. these are so beat hard to say post straight shot pics of the tongue this will help verify if they are legit or not. In the first and third pic the tongues look to be real jagged instead of nice and round

Thanks bro.

I'm leaning towards 85% legit because even the air bubble shape and gap between the blue paint looks better than some "authentic from store" photos on eBay... Too bad it's in that condition though but makes a do-able project for a noob like me I guess ...

I think they are suspect too.. The shape in general does seem off but also no tongue shots? IMO those tongues look too padded and all kinds of sloppy stitching from these images.. Ask for better pix b4 you buy these.

jesus...they're cooked legit pairs, its not that hard to figure out.

ya problem is ya subscribe to "shape" like people dont wear their shoes...

haha yeah... they are fairly worn so hard to judge by the "shape".

Thanks for the help fam. Appreciate it....

dude i have 10 yr old BEATERS that still have the same general shape.. SMH.. If your stretching the collars out like this IMO you shoulda got 3 sizes bigger.. Rocking a pair of shoes in the ground will change the shape with creases etc, but it wont make the tongue jagged or shorter and puffier, also It wont make the collars wrong..

look at a legit collar and look at them up top.. IMO thats not wear.\ it was wrong from the door.

notice the top lace holes point up at roughly a 45 degree angle and how tall and thin the tongue looks? Now look at them high top 3s up there.. Notice a difference? I dont think wearing them did that.. but I may be wrong... The collars just jumped out at me. Also the top of the E print on the heels seems to be too tall and round.. should be shorter and sharper corner like above IMO.

Either way we need more pix to be 100%

Last edited:

These are fakes fam I'm not sure if u look at them tongues as well. Lets throw the shape of this beat *** shoe out and focus on them ragady tongues I'm pretty sure thats why they're no clear shots of the tongue.

dude i have 10 yr old BEATERS that still have the same general shape.. SMH.. If your stretching the collars out like this IMO you shoulda got 3 sizes bigger.. Rocking a pair of shoes in the ground will change the shape with creases etc, but it wont make the tongue jagged or shorter and puffier, also It wont make the collars wrong..

look at a legit collar and look at them up top.. IMO thats not wear.\ it was wrong from the door.
View media item 622110

View media item 622037notice the top lace holes point up at roughly a 45 degree angle and how tall and thin the tongue looks? Now look at them high top 3s up there.. Notice a difference? I dont think wearing them did that.. but I may be wrong... The collars just jumped out at me. Also the top of the E print on the heels seems to be too tall and round.. should be shorter and sharper corner like above IMO.

Bro no reason to turn blue Tryna make him believe. We all gave a opinion and we all said suspect and need more pics. But Ninjahood said legit so if he wants to go off one person saying legit out of 3 saying suspect let him. Cause if he gets burned it's his fault. To me it sounds like he already had himself convinced that they are legit anyways. Beaters or not need more pics to be 100% sure.

View media item 622110

View media item 622037notice the top lace holes point up at roughly a 45 degree angle and how tall and thin the tongue looks? Now look at them high top 3s up there.. Notice a difference? I dont think wearing them did that.. but I may be wrong... The collars just jumped out at me. Also the top of the E print on the heels seems to be too tall and round.. should be shorter and sharper corner like above IMO.

Bro no reason to turn blue Tryna make him believe. We all gave a opinion and we all said suspect and need more pics. But Ninjahood said legit so if he wants to go off one person saying legit out of 3 saying suspect let him. Cause if he gets burned it's his fault. To me it sounds like he already had himself convinced that they are legit anyways. Beaters or not need more pics to be 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom