Jordan 3'PERCENT- Anyone have them?

Personlly, I loved these shoes back in like 1998-1999 timeframe. Me and my buddies all wore them for bball one year. Does anyone have any of these left? DIdanyone have them back in the day? I'm just interested because they are a favorite non-signature of mine..THANKS GUYS!

i remember those
pimp.gif

awesome shoe!

I had all 3 colorways, wht/navy, blk/grey and the white/red/grey. Hated the elastic strap thing going across the tongue. still have my White/Navy pair.

I was sooo close to getting these shoes when I was little. The only store in our mall that had them didn't have them in my size. Instead, I got theCarbon Fiber 95's.

These shoes came out in 95 didn't they? Or do I have my shoe memories mixed up

I love these shoes so much, I really wish they would bring theses back. I have never had a shoe perform better than these for basketball.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I was sooo close to getting these shoes when I was little. The only store in our mall that had them didn't have them in my size. Instead, I got the Carbon Fiber 95's.

These shoes came out in 95 didn't they? Or do I have my shoe memories mixed up
I'm pretty sure they came out 98 or 99. But maybe you got the zoom 95s on clearance 2-3 years later? I dunno

I had the pair pictured above(was wearing a 10.5 at the time) but those were one of all of the shoes i lost when my roof caved in from heavy rain. i wanted thered pair as well.

i didn't have them but i bought my younger the same colorway for his bday, dope a dope shoe, wish i got myself a pair as well

A very dope shoe. Remember hooping n these as a youngin. Wouldn't mine seeing these released again

no i dont. but dag those are some nice shoes. he should bring out shoes lyk this instead of them fusions
eyes.gif

I remember those! I wanted those and the white/red pair really bad when they came out... everyone had'em. I forgot all about these.....JB....PLEASE RETRO

ah yes...

the Jordan 3 percent as worn by Randy Moss.

i can only assume the name 3% came from the amount of effort he gave on any given play that was designed for him.

I got these for my little brother back in the late 90's. They were a training shoe made to commemorate the fact that at that time jordan was working sohard, that he only had 3 percent body fat.

Back
Top Bottom