Jordan 4 fear RETURNS 2024

I got the white thunder 4s, but these are a must. Idc. Idc.
Don't do it brother. You're gonna have buyer's remorse... These look great but if you have the last two 4s(white thunders, wet cements) then these are like an offshoot combo of those two releases. I know it's tempting because these do look great but we gotta be strong

Don't do it brother. You're gonna have buyer's remorse... These look great but if you have the last two 4s(white thunders, wet cements) then these are like an offshoot combo of those two releases. I know it's tempting because these do look great but we gotta be strong
Of those other cws I think these look the best. The white thunders (terrible nickname) are pretty vanilla. These got that spice

It’s funny because I passed on those two releases because of these Fears releasing lol

Fear 4s were reselling for an insane amount of money for literally years-I’m glad I have a solid shot to cop at retail in a much better mold as well.

Bet them clowns want like 350 to 450 😂

Seems like the era of any 4 selling out is over. Gonna be interesting seeing if these hit outlets cheaper. If it's not an OG or a thunder mind as well hold off and be patient. Msrp has got to come down. Its to crazy

It’s funny because I passed on those two releases because of these Fears releasing lol

Fear 4s were reselling for an insane amount of money for literally years-I’m glad I have a solid shot to cop at retail in a much better mold as well.
Admittedly, I wasn't into collecting when these first dropped so they hold no sentimental value to me. I do hope all NT brothers who want these are able to cop with ease tho

Back
Top Bottom