Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Not being funny but you’re asking about a credit card charge. It’s not debit so it has to go to pending as does every charge you make on your credit card or even your debit when it’s ran as credit
No I get that lol but my card has this security measure that sends u an email asking to verify the purchase. I got the email at 11:17 am and hit verify at 3 pm..hopefully it didn’t effect my chances.

Whats a fair price to pay for the jordan kaws hoodie in a xl. Wanna pick 1 up.
Just last week I remembered I had the hoodie, decided to sell since I don’t think I’ll be wearing it. Sold it on eBay for $425, it was a size Large. XL is in the $300-$350 range.

I aint get **** from Kaws.

My co-worker tried to enter for me but never got to a confirmation page. Today, I come up from clinic and she tells me "They charged my card $413 this morning". The excitement started to build inside. She proceeds to show me the charge. Her account showed the charge, then showed them putting the funds back :smh:. Why Kaws gotta f**k wit me man?! She didn't notice any email, but said she deleted all her spam and promotions this morning smh.

i have no clue how they did the raffle .. i entered with my name address cc etc .. and it froze on please wait .. kept hitting it until i got to the confirmation screen .. never got an email saying i lost .. also did it from the same computer/ ip address with my shorty information and from what i remember i hit the submit button until i got confirmation screen and i hit with her info

my homegirl did it from her phone and she only hit the submit button once and got stuck on the please wait as well .. never even got to the confirmation screen BUT she hit too

my other 2 homegirls did it as well with all their info and they kept hitting submit until they finally got the confirmation screen but when one of them got the confirmation screen it also said sold out .. she didnt hit BUT she got an email saying she lost and the other one didnt get anything lol

hope that makes sense

so the trick was to use your girl to sign up for you
i goofed :smh:
giphy.gif

i think the the greys crush these. and i hit on these. dont have the greys either
I don’t know man.. after seeing that Stadium video these things are HARD. Nothing beats an all black for me, especially in a unique material. These>grays for me

greys > blacks easily for me. We'll see if I think the same once I see them in person.

Definitely gotta cop blacks one way or another though...praying for wider release

Back
Top Bottom