Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

The grays were definitely well done. Was lucky enough to hit on those, but can't say which is better until I see these in hand. With this raffle, I never received an email confirming my raffle entry as I could never get past the 'Please Wait' payment queue. I didn't keep trying to click on it either ...just left it hanging and moved to my iPad where I received the same thing until it finally got through only to say it was sold out. But...as I stated before...never received a raffle entry confirmation email. Fast forward to today and I received an email saying that I won a pair. Didn't expect it as none of my transactions appeared to go through...kinda strange....but this release seems to be all over the place regarding who won and who didn't.

I Gotta Admit,

I Think The Grey's Still Reign Supreme In My Book, Even Tho I've Been Cheesin All Damn Day Over This W :D

Tongue Contrast To The Rest Of The Shoes Upper Isn't As Clean On These Blacks IMO And I Gotta Say, They Look A Lil Bit Ashy In That Video Too.... :nerd:

Don't Get Me Wrong, These Will Be Staying In The Vault For Sure, Just Commenting Initial Thoughts After Seeing That Vid

man after watching videos comparing real to fakes....some of the kaws fakes are REALLY good...like you cant even tell. Its crazy

Yo, has everyone who got the W email had their card charged? No charges showing up for me yet. Starting to get nervous my bank flagged the charge. Never bought anything from kawsone before

Got the "L" e-mail earlier today. It's nice to get closure. I would've loved to hit in my size 8 - after seeing that video, the shoes would've gone straight to feet.

I've taken L's on 8/9 OW, Gold Top 3s, Belugas, and now Kaws. But I actually hit on the OW AJ1 on SNKRS, so I'll be happy for a while.

Cant take that cash with you either. Tomorrow aint promised at all. Remember that too

Remember in life nothing is promised.
I know that better then anyone on here my friend that why I agree with you
100 %.

But like you me and everyone else on here we all love sneakers and I’m very happy to have these

Remember in life nothing is promised.
I know that better then anyone on here my friend that why I agree with you
100 %.

But like you me and everyone else on here we all love sneakers and I’m very happy to have these
Yeah I got some personal experience with that too. Thats why sometimes money isnt everything. Yeah I could make a few off these but why? I wanted em Im gonna rock em. Lifes too short.

GP2 rocking the kaws for the bucks tonight. Fear the deer
Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-18-32.png

I wish I could get the "L" e-mail for some type of closure so I can foolishly stop checking my e-mail, spam email, and credit card statement every couple hours SMH...

I don't think y'all truly understand, I NEEDED these and would've loved to have gotten them for retail. Now I gotta pay $1500+ which PISSES ME OFF!!!

17cvmw.jpg

It's funny to see peoples reactions.. this release was unlike any other..
There are no towers of KAWS on social media, IG plugs came up dry... so did your local consignment shop..mayyybe they had a couple pairs but by no means multiple FSR's ...but now that we have them and "they" dont , kids are thinking they're abundant..cause we got the Ws for once..

LMFAO

People really are predictably irrational :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom