Jordan 4 White Laser LEGIT CHECK

HEY FAM!! These shoes are size 10.5.  I am wondering if these are legit and 100% authentic. The seller claims that they are DS and provided me with these pictures.  Are they legit? 

& if so, what would they be worth in US dollars?

Product tag would be helpful, but these look good.

Shape and tounge are good, laser print is right, box and label are correct as well. Would like to see a better shot of the rear Jumpmen @ a straight angle just to be sure.

Do they come w/ the hat and shirt? If so, $400 for a DS pair (which they appear to be) seems fair, if not on the high side. If it's just the shoes, box and card $350ish.

Great shoe, good luck!

100% legit '05 Laser 4's. I have these as well. Wish I got lucky with the black version. But I've seen these go for anywhere from $400 - $500.

Alright sounds good. Imma keep these Deadstock though.  Thanks FAM!

Last edited:
Wear em...just make sure if they're DS now, break them in gently.  I'd recommend getting a "Sof Sole Athletes Plus" insole and swapping it for the OGs.  It will help put less pressure on the midsole and hopefully help reduce cracking.

Trust me the lasers look better on your feet than in a closet...
tongue.gif

Any shoes look better on feet. Shoes are for wearing but for the fact that these are rare to find especially DS, I wouldn't mind keeping that way..

Any shoes look better on feet. Shoes are for wearing but for the fact that these are rare to find especially DS, I wouldn't mind keeping that way..
Can't argue with that.

Either way OP, hope you get a good deal, and enjoy them if ya do!

I'm guessin these released like 10 years ago when them big laser etched lookin jackets were poppin in NY?

Back
Top Bottom