Jordan 5 Cement Grey 2017

Anyone that order the laces for there jordan 5 for laceupplace. How was your shipping . I orders on Monday and my tracking still has not moved is 3 days please let me know thanks

anywhere I can get a size 13 on the low??
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-5-sneaker/136027-104?color=White

Use code “RETAILMEJJ” for a discount
4DA7371B-ECCF-4E85-A8E9-906DA056A539.jpeg

The Cement Laces come in today and i laced up. Here is how the V's are looking:

IMG_20180119_132913.jpg

IMG_20180119_132907.jpg

Honestly im not really happy because the Laces have not a true grey. Its to much blue in the grey and i dont like it. What you think ? Dope or nope ?
IMG_20180119_132944.jpg

IMG_20180119_133539.jpg

These was the only cement Print Laces what i can get here in Europe. Shipping from US its to expensive for me. Anyway.... i put the black Laces in and done.

The Cement Laces come in today and i laced up. Here is how the V's are looking:

IMG_20180119_132913.jpg

IMG_20180119_132907.jpg

Honestly im not really happy because the Laces have not a true grey. Its to much blue in the grey and i dont like it. What you think ? Dope or nope ?
IMG_20180119_132944.jpg

IMG_20180119_133539.jpg

These was the only cement Print Laces what i can get here in Europe. Shipping from US its to expensive for me. Anyway.... i put the black Laces in and done.
that looks way better then the white laces my cement laces come tomorrow that looks really good cant wait to get mine

Just got my cement laces They look way better then the white laces.... can’t wait to wear the shoes.. also got my 4 pairs of jordan 5 Premiums

that looks way better then the white laces my cement laces come tomorrow that looks really good cant wait to get mine

Looks not bad yes, but my Laces sadly to blue....

Your Laces came in ? How they look ?

^ those laces look better than the previous cement laces. like the guy said, too much blue in them. yours seem to tie in nicely with the cement mid soles.

i copped my pair of these shoes over a month ago at my local nike outlet, still waiting to UNDS them.

I made two Lace swaps. I think the best looking are the black ones right now, but i have ordered Cement Laces and will take them in. I will post Pictures if i have the Cements.
IMG_20180114_142653.jpg

I like that black, might have to try that out myself. The black laces really pulls the shoe together in my opinion. Flows nicely with the shark teeth and the hit of black on the heel of the midsole.

Black laces looking super clean
I’m going black also
I wish they would give us spare laces with 5’s
I know I have black laces laying around somewhere...
Thx for posting pic
I was just thinking about it
I’m sold!
If the side mesh panel was also black with those black laces.....straight fire I say

Last edited:

There are great retro deals around here nowadays and there is no "low discount rate" for Retro Jordans. Standart season sales affects all retros like a low level trainers sometimes.
On the other hand, curency rate gap is huge.

Back
Top Bottom