Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

ARK

Per rumors, Jordan 5 Red Suede and Blue Suede coming in 2017. Only a rumor at this point but a red suede and blue suede 5 are coming - not necessarily a retro of the Raging Bull 5.

Last edited:
Always could go for another Raging bull, mine starting to feel their age.

Blue pair, on the other hand is a def. pick-up

I like blue and these go with my Levi's.

Last edited:
Highly doubt it's gonna be all red and suede. It's a pack? Probably gonna be limited.

Raging Bull V rumors always pick up this time of the year. It's like the 3rd year in a row it's happened lmao.

In when they mentioned red

Calling these the Blood Cuz pack

Last edited:
Be nice to see the red bulls make a come back, those and the black 3Ms are my fav 5s

Still got my original raging bulls I'm decent condition. Maybe some reshoev8te n dye it a bit. Haven't put them on in years

Will pass I think

This was a big lesson to BUY WHAT YOU LIKE. These sat AND they went on sale for around $200 in some areas and folks still passed. Then that same fool spent $600+years later after the all red trend and resell rose.

This was a big lesson to BUY WHAT YOU LIKE. These sat AND they went on sale for around $200 in some areas and folks still passed. Then that same fool spent $600+years later after the all red trend and resell rose.
yup that pack flopped hard, hit outlets. now the prices on these are crazy lol. i like the 3m pair better anyways

Whatch this be like $500 Retail... smh 
roll.gif

Good advise.

Trends come and go no doubt. There are lots of stories like this for sure.

Take his advise - buy what you like and not what others think is the next hot or undiscovered gem

Last edited:
I believe this is confirmed. My homeboy who is a manager at spot here in the Tampa area went to the Nike meeting about a week ago and said they explained these two were dropping come the fall. If so, I will be pulled back in smh lol

Back
Top Bottom