Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Hi all,

My name is Nate and I'm new to the forum.

I down sized my Jordan collection a few years back due to financial constraints, but have had my eye on the red V's released in July 2017 featured in this thread.

I have question for people who have these and wear them. I'm planing on buying a pair to wear but have had some other retro Jordans fall to pieces in the past after not a lot of wear. Will I have any issues with these ones breaking up if I wear them or are they still new enough to hold up as a wearable option.

Thanks and look forward to any and all opinions and advice.

Cheers Nate

No issues with mine and I've worn the blue ones quite a few times.
The recent 5 releases should all still be fine for a good few years yet - My '16 black/red lows have had a fairly hard life and they're still in great shape. the red/blue (and river rock) ones all feel better made than those.

Hi all,

My name is Nate and I'm new to the forum.

I down sized my Jordan collection a few years back due to financial constraints, but have had my eye on the red V's released in July 2017 featured in this thread.

I have question for people who have these and wear them. I'm planing on buying a pair to wear but have had some other retro Jordans fall to pieces in the past after not a lot of wear. Will I have any issues with these ones breaking up if I wear them or are they still new enough to hold up as a wearable option.

Thanks and look forward to any and all opinions and advice.

Cheers Nate

These are so new you should be totally fine!

Back
Top Bottom