Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

So i got a pair from RSVP in Georgetown.....am I the only one who thinks the leather on these is horrible? I dont want to even try them on because I feel they will crease instantly...any thoughts?

So i got a pair from RSVP in Georgetown.....am I the only one who thinks the leather on these is horrible? I dont want to even try them on because I feel they will crease instantly...any thoughts?
If you're talking about the white portion of the upper, that material is actually 3M..  And you are correct, it will crease very easily.

Yeah, my thoughts are...

shoes crease. It adds character. I swear, no one cared about this stuff in the 80's and 90's. :smh:

If you're talking about the white portion of the upper, that material is actually 3M..  And you are correct, it will crease very easily.

actually i wore mines 1x already and they dont seem like theyll crease that much. the only place theyll crease is on the sides of the toebox. the toebox itself will actually stay pretty crisp. the same happened with my Flight Ones. they creased only one the sides but the toebox kept its shape, which is the most important part

aaaaaaaaand straight into your sig it goes
As he did 
mean.gif
 All these damn resellers

lol I'm not disrespecting resellers. They can do their own thing. I'm guilty of doing it.
But damn, if you're gonna say "GOT A PAIR FINALLY" and "HAPPY AS HECK" about getting them AND THEN post them straight into the marketplace.
it just makes you look like a damn fool and a fake.
Exactly lol Don't FRONT, I hate the resellers who act like they're happy to wear the shoes but really happy to make $200-$400 
mean.gif

lol I'm not disrespecting resellers. They can do their own thing. I'm guilty of doing it.
But damn, if you're gonna say "GOT A PAIR FINALLY" and "HAPPY AS HECK" about getting them AND THEN post them straight into the marketplace.
True

:smh: I missed out on the Free Run restock too, stupid NDC timed my cart out twice with my pair in. wth
Mane this happened to me as well, I was entering coupon codes and checked out with PayPal then NDC hit me with the cart time out and I lost em. I was pissed!
Does anyone know how much time you actually have to checkout after an item is in your cart?

Well just pulled the trigger on a pair off ebay. Did a side deal. Came out on top with $20 after I sold my pair so I'm doing ok. Wish I got that restock though.

If you don't have em get em now if you want cause you know next year prices are going to go up with less supplies floating around.

Got to love the resellers lol I swear its going to get at a point where there wont be no buyers anymore... lool

thats not always true.the reseller might have bought multiples,sell most and keep 1-2 pairs for himself.so he can have some AND sell some too .i ve done that.yeah i resell from time to time.kill me now nt.;p)

thats not always true.the reseller might have bought multiples,sell most and keep 1-2 pairs for himself.so he can have some AND sell some too .i ve done that.yeah i resell from time to time.kill me now nt.;p)
NThats why they didn't release in Europe....
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

roll.gif

I wish I could get my hand on a pair, ive been trying like crazy. My grandmother gave me money to buy them so she can give them to me for Xmas... i would rather burn a hole in my wallet than break her heart 

Last edited:
WOW!! So I complain a lot of how the game has changed but there really are still some good people out there. I have some true OG heads that I look out for and they do the same and while I was flying back from a conference the restock happened....my boy ended up grabbing 3 pair!! He didn't know if I wanted my 11.5 or 12 so he grabbed me both. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I landed. I lucked out big time. I am so happy!!! I wanted these so bad and now thanks to another true collector (and good friend) I have mine. (**** resellers!! :D) And to think I almost caved in and paid resell prices haha. Good luck to all who are still searching and congrats to those who also lucked out

Last edited:
My boy got 3 pairs and we are the same size.....he wouldnt sell one pair to me for less than 450... You lucked out though man, i did the same for my friend with the olives and then multiple times for foams

Back
Top Bottom