Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Thanks fam' ... I have it all typed up already..... hope they use da same .... I have #pollito air jordan doernbecher 9 sz 12 ...
Sneaker god be with us :wink: lmao

If I didn't get through to Mercer, I'm done with the shoe game. I replied within 5 seconds :rolleyes

Wow this is redic. I nearly missed lunch because usually Gtown does RSVP around 12-2. Then I'm so hungry from starving myself I eat a footlong subway sub and a bag of chips. Now there's all this action and all I can think about is this spicy italian turtle head poking out. I'm on edge every 10 minutes. Please do NikeDC soon!!!
I feel ya, I've been holding a piss for the last 2 hours..

Wow this is redic. I nearly missed lunch because usually Gtown does RSVP around 12-2. Then I'm so hungry from starving myself I eat a footlong subway sub and a bag of chips. Now there's all this action and all I can think about is this spicy italian turtle head poking out. I'm on edge every 10 minutes. Please do NikeDC soon!!!
LOL. take you phone or laptop with you to the restroom. Drop a quick deuce then get back to your desk

I replied in 2 seconds hopefully I get a DM back. Mercer is taking for ever to close.

No cell phone service in the Pentagon
mad.gif
Petraeus, is that you?

Y'all think he took that dookie break?

10 post of "DC Went Live"... bet he has a heart attack when he gets back.

Feel like the ish going down at the top of the hour - all at once - Mercer is different, they do whatever they want.  RooseveltField and Mall America have been sending their tweets at the exact same time.

Back
Top Bottom