Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

dumb *** ppl tweeting their size and name on twitter
roll.gif
I guess they didnt get the memo... its DM ONLY

STILL IN THIS!!! Luckily the bathroom is right around the corner from my office. I just took a picc in the urinal and gently let some gas out. I feel relieved enough...gonna keep holding out for a victory poop now that I bought some time.
What J's were you wearing for the deuce.. AND were you wearing shoe trees??

*edit* my bad, just saw you were letting gas out
laugh.gif

Last edited:
STILL IN THIS!!! Luckily the bathroom is right around the corner from my office. I just took a picc in the urinal and gently let some gas out. I feel relieved enough...gonna keep holding out for a victory poop now that I bought some time.
What J's were you wearing for the deuce.. AND were you wearing shoe trees??

*edit* my bad, just saw you were letting gas out
laugh.gif
Slipped on my sole savers in the can and dropped my laptop

It all depends on the type of release, look @ the crown jewels. I'm sure there are people that would trade their SB8s for those.

Exactly. I feel like the hype on the SB8s has all but died down & they weren't limited at all. I feel it would be a fair trade imo. Funny thing is I most likely won't even get to sniff the DB 9's but if I do I can admit that they are a shoe that I wouldn't wear.

Confirmed at Nike Chicago. That took some dedication...glad I'm off this week.

still no word from boston almost 20 minutes later
no way it can still be open

Last edited:
Whoever does the Twitter for Roosevelt Field is a clown... #BredPudding now #ChickenLittle ???
Anyway got in under 15 seconds if I don't get it they are D*ckheads.....

AHHHHHH! I gotta leave out the house. Please dont do it till after 5:30. I wont be as swift mobile

Back
Top Bottom