Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Kinda salty I had the Dunks in my card and then the site crashed.

Fail...

Hopefully theres still some Dunks floating around

^that 8.5 keep posting back up that was the last size to get sold out, guess ppl spent all they money on blk friday

Was going to try and double up, won the MoH RSVP the other day and was planning on trying this morning for these joints. woke up to a water main break down the street, so I am def prolly going to miss my flight thank god I at least got one off of NDC. So be on the look out for a size 11.5 at the MoH after 6pm

Was going to try and double up, won the MoH RSVP the other day and was planning on trying this morning for these joints. woke up to a water main break down the street, so I am def prolly going to miss my flight thank god I at least got one off of NDC. So be on the look out for a size 11.5 at the MoH after 6pm
You were taking a flight just for shoes?

Got the AF1, Free Run, & 90's for wifey sitting in the cart. Gonna lurk it out a little longer on the IX's before I pull the trigger.

How do you get the damn shoes in your cart?? From an iPhone!!! :smh:
I tried this morning without wifi the only thing i could suggest is if you lived in a city with LTE because that is a very fast connection. To me the best way to get NDC is with a home laptop or desktop iphones are not fast enough imo...

Had to settle for the forces smh.... nike confused the ish out of me with all these links..... and to top it of I had to try from my fone
.... smh.... the hunt continues.....

got my confirmation was nervous it kept logging me out due to inactivity but didnt get the error codes i usually get

After trying for around 15 minutes I finally got that size 9 in the frees.

Nike said they were sold out a half hour ago. Don't listen to that and keep refreshing and see what you find.

Back
Top Bottom