Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

nikes got jokes
mean.gif

So we have six DB shoes being released - one every ten minutes.  Will they hold the 9's till the 6th tweet?  Text notifications are coming through about 5 seconds faster than my computer.  

Nike is going to kill everyone's battery if they keep sending the whole collection out in bulk
eek.gif

So we have six DB shoes being released - one every ten minutes.  Will they hold the 9's till the 6th tweet?  Text notifications are coming through about 5 seconds faster than my computer.  
I got the same problem here, my phone notification faster then my comp. Making me worried a little bit

I wonder if these weren't doernbechers would anyone care. These are borderline lame

I wonder if these weren't doernbechers would anyone care. These are borderline lame

I know I would.
My last name is Jimenez so I'm treating these sort of like a PE for me. :lol: Actually contemplating customizing that "Pollito" crap on the front.

Last edited:
I thought rsvp was only for th e jordan....
Anywho I already have it typed as #jordan doernbecher sz . Lmao
Who said the thread was slow yesterday? Lmao....

I lime the forces 2 but I was able to copp the last 2 doern forces at the outlet therefore.... I ll keep em on the backburner

Back
Top Bottom