Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I lime the forces 2 but I was able to copp the last 2 doern forces at the outlet therefore.... I ll keep em on the backburner

I wonder if these weren't doernbechers would anyone care. These are borderline lame

Some people want these to collect, others just do their typical reselling route cuz it's limited. I'm not a huge fan of the db line, although I respect the fact that (some of) the money goes to good cause. Only version I truly ever liked were the II's...to each his own though.

Is it a fate that they drop these on the day as dxc in dc i just feel like it'll be so many people looking to trade these for the other db j's right off the bat

I wonder if these weren't doernbechers would anyone care. These are borderline lame

I'm buying them, if I can of course, just to donate money to the charity + my brother wants them.

I will be buying a majority of the DB shoes, granted I am able to.

I do think the 9's are very ugly though.

If I didn't get Mercer then I'm done with shoes forever. Literaly got it within 5 seconds 8)

got in at mercer pretty quickly, better than the rookies which I got, so I think I have a good chance

Back
Top Bottom