Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

not that im knocking it cause im obviously here. but sometimes i sit and think, wow, we are clamoring for the right to give our money to nike. you would think the pairs were free. crazy how the game has changed, and what a stranglehold nike has on us. in any case, cmon NYC lol

**** my dm window wouldn't open for niketown boston right away probably took 25 seconds to post.  Hope Boston isn't as fast as NYC
Same, mine froze took me like 45 seconds after the tweet. I'm not too sure thats fast enough. 

I just did it for Niketown Chicago. They threw me off with their hashtag but i still got it in within 30-45 seconds of them posting it. lets see how it goes...

Damn now Boston is up I can't poop yet
mad.gif
It's all happening at once!
You still haven't taken a dump!?
roll.gif

DB 9's shouldn't be THAT serious! Did you load up on those subway peppers?

Last edited:
not that im knocking it cause im obviously here. but sometimes i sit and think, wow, we are clamoring for the right to give our money to nike. you would think the pairs were free. crazy how the game has changed, and what a stranglehold nike has on us. in any case, cmon NYC lol

Man I say this to my guys all the time. I hate the fact that I have to be "lucky enough" to give them my money....smh

Back
Top Bottom