Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Swear I better get this. Got it within 5 secs. I didn't waste this much time twitter camping for nothing. lol. NTSF would be one of the last to do their RSVP

Sidenote: Love clicking the #hashtag after to see all these people tweeting instead of DM'ing. NEVER FAILS! lol

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys RSVP when you can't pickup...
mean.gif

give other people a chance to get a pair..
how many dm's u send out again? lol

Swear I better get this. Got it within 5 secs. I didn't waste this much time twitter camping for nothing. lol. NTSF would be one of the last to do their RSVP
Sidenote: Love clicking the #hashtag after to see all these people tweeting instead of DM'ing. NEVER FAILS! lol
I agree with you for the fact that NTSF would be last haha. I remember even the IVs RSVP was late last week as well.

this is my 2nd time doing this and its a new experience for but a fresh one at that. Jit can be frustrating but tell me this aint exciting tryna get your DM message in ASAP

and then reading all the messages yall post is pure comedy this forum makes the sneaker game what it is. And I gotta say this gotta be the first time I aint seen any negative feedback from people just coming in to bash a shoe

Smh are they done in nike dallas? Did it as fast as possible .... smh.... if not then ndc here I cme....

Back
Top Bottom