Jordan Brand 2008: April, May, June Info.

Why does the 17 got to de black and silver SMH~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

are the fusions lowtops or mids?

i can't wait to see pics!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

I would rather them do a white/red XI/XII pack. The OG XII's and then produce those XI photoshops of the concords w/ the red sole. Those would be the first Jordans I would go after in 2 years.

Damn...So, a package every month huh? I wonder what cats are going to do to get these packs...it's defenetely going to be an interesting year.

lol. yeah, ninjahood. fastest retro ever. fastest was retro IIIs, FOR NOW.

im really excited to see the "compliment to the designer to make the jordan XX3 a lot of sense as 23".

Now, let me ask, who's with me about this:
#1 in most waited pack is XI / XII
#2 would be VI / XVII.
and people who cop III / XX would be people who only care more about the IIIs.

Indohan

Concept shoes work. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
Loving a lie
Not realizing in Adam, all die

Thanks for the info...very interesting...can't wait to see samples...and I dunno bout this fusion business....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

the XXI are coming bac out when they are still on clearance racks
aim:cm42006
lookin for Nike Dunk High Dontrelle Willis size 10.5 hoffa at me

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

thanks for the info

how limited are these gonna be

my man at foot locker told me theres only 8 packs releasing at the brisbane store. thats absolute @#%$ for australians. how am i gonna get hold of anything

ps im not even that hungry to see the 23s as i was to see the 22s which is weird
de Lore design

FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY!!!www.myspace.com/andydelore

Quote:
how do these air force fusion Vs look?

Like a joke.....

Quote:
Jordan 2 Retro/Jordan 21 (now a retro?)

Are they actully being called retros? I think with them being only a couple of years ago they should just be a late XXI release. Shoot, you can still get them from Eastbay. Drop the retro.

Not sure why you wouldn't add this to the lenghty thread about the PACKS and make it easier for people when they're searching and asking questions about all other packs.

Oh well, I'll just do you the favor and do it since I have a bit of new info in regards the the XX3s to add to it . . .

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

I hope I can cop the VI/VII pack, my seed should be born around that time so my money may be goin to diapers and babywipes and what not.

First one to post pics will get a free NT shirt!

SIKE

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Alot of you younger guys are wasting your money on pure junk and one day you'll look back and regret it.
NIKE
AIR

Nice. I can feel my pockets getting lighter
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

The XX3, an OG colorway of the VI and an OG colorway of the III is all that I am looking for. Everything else will be on the shelf for someone else to purchase.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Back
Top Bottom