Jordan Brand 2008: April, May, June Info.

I might get the XI/XII pack. It all depends on the XI being a low or mid. If its a lowtop, no cop. If its a mid, then i'll buy. I'll DEFINITELY be getting the VI/XVII Pack. I need Carmines. I actually need a couple pairs of Carmines. I really like the X Shadows. One of my favorite j's. I think the design is real smooth. I especially love the smooth toe, dark gray color, and the suede leather. I wear a size 9.5 so if anyone just wants the XIII id be willing to buy the X's if the circumstances are right. I already have my XIII. I NEED TO SEE PICS OF THE XXIII NOW! PO said he predicted pics leaking in 2 weeks. Which was 2 weeks and 3 days ago. At the end of this month there will only be 3 months until the XXIII's come out. We need pics already. Also, anyone know how light these will be? Cause the Jordans are supposed to be the best shoe to ball in and I dont know how they will top the 13oz. of the Kobe III.

The 21/2 pack won't be worth the money. I already have both and they're not that comfortable. I like how they look but they're not the best looking Jordan.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

someone will die if i dont get my carmines VI's,and hare VII's.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

is there a source or website or do i haf 2 email u |I
tired.gif

I be copping the 6/17, but I might copp the 16's off someone so I could saved money since I'm transfering to 4 yr school next yr.

Back
Top Bottom